Come Join Us in the Virtual World Together
When: 2nd Thursday of the Month-November 12, 2020
Guest Speaker: Rick O’Neal, CEO of Nelson & Company Wealth Management
Topic: “Taxes in Retirement”
Everyone has the right to sound financial strategies and there is no monopoly on great ideas. At Nelson & Company they focus on those issues that are near and dear to most of our hearts:
– 401k Rollover – when you leave a job, what do you do with your 401k.
– Retirement Strategies – Can I get a lifetime income that I will not outlive?
– Tax Strategies – Is there a way to reduce the taxes I pay in retirement?
– College Planning – 529 Plans.
– Asset Protection – Life Insurance, Long Term Care, or Annuities.
Time: 6:30 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. Central Time
Cost: At this time, the Virtual Meeting is offered at no cost to Members and Guests.
Where: Virtual Meeting is now in place until restrictions are lifted for the state of Kansas/Missouri during COVID-19.
Please contact Charlotte Collins at email@example.com or call (913) 396-3974 about the register or to obtain the ZOOM information.